Synchronous Digital Hierarchy (SDH) services provide a secure and dedicated means of connectivity that can be used for a number of applications for different customers including Business Segment customers and Wholesale customers. SDH services ride on a standard SDH infrastructure built on a fiber network. An SDH infrastructure is deployed over rings of fiber which give SDH services their high resiliency and redundancy. SDH services provide simple, reliable, point-to-point connectivity between different customer offices and have coverage that spans Iraq and the Globe.
- First world standard in digital format
- First optical Interfaces
- Multivendor environment drives price down
- Flexible synchronous multiplexing structure
- Easy and cost-efficient traffic add-and-drop and cross connect capability
- Reduced number of back-to-back interfaces improves network reliability and serviceability
- Highly flexible and survivable self-healing rings