Colocation is a type of service, through our Data Center that, will provide our Business Customers with a space to locate their network, server and storage equipment and interconnect to many telecommunication and other network entities with the minimum cost and complexity. Increasingly, organizations are recognizing the benefits of co-locating their mission-critical equipment within a data centre. Colocation is becoming popular because of the time and cost savings a company can realize as result of using shared data centre infrastructure Colocation is currently offered through an open area facility where the customer chooses for a caged or uncaged service.
- Environment suitable for running Server and Network equipment
- High security – physical, access, fire, water etc. Excellent business grade security
- Reliable power supply, with generator and UPS backup
- On-site technicians
- Both security and technical staff on site 24hrs per day, 365 days
- SLA guarantees on building facilities availability
- Network connectivity through our network
- High Speed Direct Internet Access is available
- Secure Environment – Air Conditioning, fire detection/suppression, water detection
- Environmental and physical security monitoring
Colocation with Open Area
Open area collocation service is eventually an open space shared by the customers, where they can install their racks and build up their systems. We have 2 service offerings here, caged and uncaged racks. Caged racks consume more space since we need to deploy a cage around the rack.